Unfortunately, it tends to hit all of us at some point in our lives: dry, brittle hair and ends. It makes our once beautiful wavy mane look dull and straw-like. The reason for this is that the outer cuticle of the hair is damaged or roughened. This layer actually protects the hair from damaging environmental influences. In healthy hair, it is smooth – including a beautiful shine. The causes of dry, brittle hair are many, but mostly the wrong or too much care, excessive colouring or lightening, extensions, perming and too much heat from straighteners or curling irons are to blame. Often, there also is a deficiency of vital substances. Exposure to sunlight or chlorinated water is an additional burden.
Treat dry, brittle hair with argan oil:
Natural care is essential for damaged hair. Many of the ingredients in conventional hair care products can put additional stress on damaged hair. Our Arganim Argan Oil is a real hair care booster thanks to its high content of highly concentrated vitamin E, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. It is very moisturising, which is what dry, brittle tips and dry scalp need most. Argan oil fixes the split ends, so that your hair immediately looks healthier and shines wonderfully. In addition, argan oil penetrates deep into the hair, regenerates the damaged cuticle and strengthens the lower sections in particular, so that split ends are prevented as well as possible.
By the way: Did you know that argan oil also helps with hair loss and a dry scalp? In addition, it also stimulates hair growth! So with our Arganim Argan Oil you get a real all-round talent for well-groomed, healthy hair! It becomes easier to comb and has volume, stiffness and elasticity, which is particularly beneficial for natural curls.
How to care for dry, brittle hair with argan oil:
- You get a real care booster if you leave the argan oil in your hair as a treatment – preferably overnight – and let it really work beautifully. The next morning, or after at least 30 minutes, wash it out again with a mild shampoo.
- After washing or in between, you can put a few drops of argan oil in the tips and on the scalp. This gives the hair protection, lots of moisture and a wonderful shine. Don’t worry: The oil is quickly absorbed and does not leave greasy hair!
Our other care tips:
- Look for mild, replenishing and moisturising shampoos and conditioners.
- It is better to wash less than too much: Hair does not need to and should not be washed every day, otherwise the natural greasy film of the hair is attacked. We recommend washing your hair three times a week.
- Try to avoid hot blow-drying and the use of straighteners or curling irons as often as possible. If you use these styling tools, make sure your hair is completely dry.